Another Brick from the Wall

Peter Robinson

Feb 25, 2011, 7:18:07 AM2/25/11
to The Fake Explosives Detector Campaign
More Bad News For HEDD1, Unival, David Vollmar, Frank Trier, John
Wyatt etc

I have just heard from Dabiel Garrun at:

http://www.army-technology.com

That their feature on Unival and the HEDD 1 has been removed.

As with Nicolas von Kospoth at defpro, we must congatulate Daniel and
the team at Net Resources International, for putting principle over
money!

By eliminating online publicity for the HEDD1 fraud we starve them of
the oxygen to keep their scam alive.

This is another small but useful blow. Hi David 'Voldemort' Vollmar
and Frank 'Frankly Useless' Trier at Unival - Loving me aren't you!!!
As Techo said, wonder if still on your Christmas card list?

Another brick from the wall

Message has been deleted