Academic research/organizer apps for iPhone/iPod?

52 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Eric Durbrow

não lida,
31 de mar. de 2010, 15:15:1331/03/2010
para The-Efficie...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone recommend useful (and cheap) iPhone/iPodTouch apps that may be of interest to college teachers and researchers? E.g bibliographic organizers, note-taking, task lists, alarm clock, etc? Or is it just about games…?

EHD
dur...@gmail.com

Jeff Horn

não lida,
31 de mar. de 2010, 15:21:2231/03/2010
para the-efficie...@googlegroups.com
Doesn't Papers have an iPhone app? http://mekentosj.com/papers/iphone/

I think WriteRoom.iPhone is great. I use it with Dropbox and
SimpleText.ws to keep all my research notes, temporary bookmarks, and
todo-lists in sync with my iPhone and campus computers.
http://www.hogbaysoftware.com/

Best,
Jeff

> --

Jeffrey Horn
PhD Student in Economics
George Mason University

(704) 271-4797
jh...@gmu.edu
jrho...@gmail.com

Jan Erik Moström

não lida,
6 de abr. de 2010, 04:35:1306/04/2010
para the-efficie...@googlegroups.com
Using iphone/mac: SimpleNotes on the iPhone and National Velocity on the Mac

Frank Niessink

não lida,
7 de abr. de 2010, 11:21:1307/04/2010
para the-efficie...@googlegroups.com
Task Coach is an open source task manager that has a companion app for
the iPhone/iPod Touch. The desktop version runs on Windows, Mac and
Linux and is free. The iPhone app is cheap. See
http://www.taskcoach.org.

Disclosure: I'm one of the Task Coach developers.

Cheers, Frank

2010/3/31, Eric Durbrow <dur...@gmail.com>:

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor