Web 2.0 research portals are the newest and best approach to
increasing your research productivity. I created MyNetResearch.com to
bring about efficient research management and easier collaborations,
and it has quickly grown to over 11,500 members from 95 countries.
With MyNetResearch.com, you will:
• find other researchers to work with based on your exact needs
• save and access all previous versions of your working papers
• conduct online surveys and citation searches
• receive expert advice on research and statistical design, and
• read the latest research discoveries in hundreds of subject areas
Join thousands of researchers who publish more papers and grant
proposals using MyNetResearch.com, with its Free Regular Membership.
Sign up today at:
Bay Arinze, Ph.D