March 28, 2011

Will Schofield

Mar 28, 2011, 12:25:47 AM3/28/11
to the-dai...@googlegroups.com
New on 50 Watts: an illustration from the Swedish artist mag Puss ("Kiss"). I hope to learn a lot more about the group of artists involved with Puss.

New on But Does it Float: avant-garde theater posters, 60s-70s (some of which I've posted on my own blog in the last couple years)

Remade and live on 50 Watts, two old faves: early works by legendary Czech illustrator Kveta Pacovska

I'm exhausted after a long weekend in Richmond. I didn't go there to bookshop, but did find some great, odd 70s SF mags and a group of Indian art and architecture books. Between this haul and the Princeton book sale haul, I've gathered enough stuff to keep 50 Watts going for a decade or so.

Will