January 25, 2018

50watts.com

Jan 25, 2018, 2:53:37 PM1/25/18
to The Daily Watt
Hello again!

Some of you may have noticed I'm slowly rejoining the internet. For the past couple years I've mainly posted on Instagram and sporadically on Tumblr & Facebook. In 2018 I want to return to longer features and branch out with new ventures (like @50WattBooks).

I managed to muster one post (an "Image Dive") so far, and have a few in the works -- 1920s Dutch posters, Asian new age illustration, Eastern Euro covers, you know the drill.

One goal is to feature more up-and-coming artists along with the usual vintage madness.

I've also been making postcards. You can read more about those here.

Thank you.
Will @ 50 Watts