Valentine's Special

Julie Parker

Feb 13, 2014, 7:19:49 AM2/13/14
to daily menu

Dear Members,

Come celebrate two days of Valentines Specials with Blind Café!
On February 14th, we turn our attention to lovers and those looking for
love, with Sue Ellen and Shammys Special Valentines Dating Game at 8pm.  Some of us are already in love, while others are still looking.  So, on Saturday night at 8:30pm come and share your favorite lines, poems, songs,
stories, lessons learned, or tell us all about who
youre dreaming of, in our Blind Café Talent Contest.   Calling all Romantics, this is the day for you!
Profess your love, ask for marriage, or simply get
swept up in all the dreaminess of that beautiful four letter word, love!

We hope to see you all there.

Blind Café.

JB Heart
Author of Children's Books and Novels