Introduce Yourself

Wendy Gorton

Apr 29, 2009, 9:45:46 PM4/29/09
to The Cafe Corner Book Club
My name is Wendy and I'm very happy to be joining the Cafe Corner Book
club. I love to read and always have a book handy. My favorite
genres are historical fiction, classics, love stories, fantasy
(science fiction) and suspense. I'm open to most authors and
subjects, but I don't like violence, such against women, children,
animals, etc. and I tend to stay away from most Oprah recommended
books (love Oprah, just sometimes not her literary choices).

I live in Northern California with my husband, two teens (a boy 13 and
girl 19) and our two dogs, Lucy and Biscuit. I work as a quality
assurance supervisor by day and spend free time cooking, reading,
gardening and crafting.

I've got my copy of The Host and can't wait to get started. So
excited to meet all of you and read your introductions.

Wendy

Margie (MeScrap@rocketmail.com)

Apr 30, 2009, 10:50:21 AM4/30/09
to The Cafe Corner Book Club
Hi Wendy!
I tend to stay away from Oprah's list too!
I tried once and was just bored out of my mind! LOL!

Maria

Apr 30, 2009, 11:04:15 AM4/30/09
to The Cafe Corner Book Club
Hey Margie,