Generated Java encoder

Thomas Lo

Aug 13, 2013, 12:58:46 PM8/13/13
to the-blink...@googlegroups.com
I understand the Java encoder & decoder are generated in run time, is there a way to somehow tweak the jblink to generated the actual code for reference? I would like to take a look how it is implemented to learn more how to use jblink. Thanks.

david.rosenborg

Aug 14, 2013, 3:51:51 AM8/14/13
to the-blink...@googlegroups.com
It depends on what you mean by "code". If you mean Java source code, then there is no easy way to get it since none is actually produced. If you mean the byte code, then one way that we've used during development is to write the compiled bytes to a file, and then run the Java disassemble tool javap on it. You can enable the dumping by changing false to true in DynClassLoader.java:59. The method is a bit harsh since it'll just dump the classes in the current working directory and you'll have to move and possibly rename them manually to places that make javap happy.

/D

Thomas Lo

Aug 14, 2013, 8:15:21 AM8/14/13
to the-blink...@googlegroups.com
That will work really well for my purpose. Super thanks on that.