Re: Enum class generation using blinkc

Rolf Andersson

Jul 25, 2013, 2:29:37 PM7/25/13
to Thomas Lo, the-blink...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback.
I saw your earlier message re a deleted post.
As far as I know, no-one has deleted any post, so it's a bit of a mystery.

Re the enum problem - I'll let David, who is the dev lead, respond to this.

Best,
Rolf

Rolf Andersson

Luntmakargatan 26 SE-11137 Stockholm, Sweden

On Jul 25, 2013, at 18:57, Thomas Lo <thom...@financialogixgroup.com> wrote:

First thanks for the great work in blink. It is very beneficial for us to consider using this instead of the like of google proto buf in financial trading system. The self described approach along with FIX association is very important.

I started to look at the code generation side I somehow hit a problem with the enumeration class file generation. I am using the enumeration definition associated with a specific int code something like this:

AuthorizationType = MODIFY/1 | REMOVE/2 | TRADE/3 | MONITOR/4 | USER/5 | LIQUIDITY/6

But the class generated is this:

public enum AuthorizationType

{

  MODIFY (1),

  REMOVE (2),

  TRADE (3),

  MONITOR (4),

  USER (5),

  LIQUIDITY (6);

}

and this causes compilation error because there is no such constructor. Do you know if there is something missing on my side?

Thanks again for this open source project. It is great work and has a lot of potential.

Message has been deleted

Anders Furuhed

Jul 25, 2013, 2:34:45 PM7/25/13
to the-blink...@googlegroups.com, Thomas Lo
[I now see your response including the quoted text from Thomas but I don't see Thomas original message being listed as a top level topic].
Message has been deleted