http://blinkprotocol.org/ down?

frederik...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2018, 2:19:51 PM3/26/18
to The Blink Protocol
Hi,

I can't seem to be able to connect to blinkprotocol.org anymore, although the specs are still available via archive.org, luckily. Is there anything that can be done to help hosting? Please let me know.

Frederik
Message has been deleted

per...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2018, 4:54:40 AM7/3/18
to The Blink Protocol
blinkprotocol.org is still down, unfortunately. Does anyone have the following beta4 specification documents archived?
BlinkSpec-beta4.pdf
BlinkNativeSpec-beta4.pdf
BlinkSchemaExchangeSpec-beta4.pdf
BlinkTagSpec-beta4.pdf
BlinkXmlSpec-beta4.pdf
BlinkJsonSpec-beta4.pdf

Additionally, I am interested in the type library (BlinkStdLib-beta1.pdf) and the alpha XMIT specification documents:
XmitSpec-alpha15.pdf
XmitDesignNotes-alpha9.pdf
FixBlinkSpec-beta1.pdf

I am looking to implement some of this stuff in Rust as a learning exercise, and Blink/XMIT is soo much more tractable than something like ASN.1. Any assistance in locating these documents would be appreciated!

Frederik Deweerdt

Jul 12, 2018, 1:12:10 PM7/12/18
to per...@gmail.com, The Blink Protocol
You should be able to download the specs from
https://web.archive.org/web/20160312002034/http://blinkprotocol.org/s/specs.html

georg...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 4:36:20 PM9/19/18
to The Blink Protocol
newp.  I just got a bunch of HTML, and no PDF content :-(

Anyone still have them?

frederik...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2018, 5:38:55 PM9/19/18
to The Blink Protocol
The following worked for me: go to https://web.archive.org/web/20160312002034/http://blinkprotocol.org/s/specs.html

Right client on a spec, (blink specification, for example). Download it using curl:
$ file BlinkSpec-beta4.pdf
$ cat BlinkSpec-beta4.pdf
found capture at 20160610025245
# Replace the date in the first url:
$ file BlinkSpec-beta4.pdf
BlinkSpec-beta4.pdf: PDF document, version 1.4

rust...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 5:20:56 AM4/8/19
to The Blink Protocol