And that's a wrap...

Phil Stob

Jul 8, 2024, 12:13:18 PM (9 days ago) Jul 8
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Say goodbye to the bacon wrapped hotdogs, corndogs, turkey legs, flying motorcycles, drone shows, mariachi bands, and of course the racing pigs.   Always a good time at the fair, even at 104 degrees.   Great booth, and wonderful participation.   I got to see a lot members at the booth and spend some time talking with them. All good stuff.  Lets do it again next year.
IMG_4611.jpg

Cheers, Phil

Robert L Mathews

Jul 8, 2024, 7:21:14 PM (9 days ago) Jul 8
to Bee Talk
Yep -- just got back from the fair; done for the year!

Thank you so much to everyone helped out with the decorations / setup / cleanup, and to all the volunteers who shared their knowledge and love of beekeeping with tens of thousands of fairgoers who stopped by our booth.

--
Robert L Mathews