Free hive dive for beginners Saturday, July 27

Rob Mathews, 2024 ACBA President

Jul 11, 2024, 1:58:06 PM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Hey folks! Just wanted to announce there's a free hive dive on Saturday, July 27 at 10:00 AM with Nicole M. at the club apiary in the Hayward Community Garden. You can sign up for it on the club website here.

This event is focused on helping beginners (although everyone is welcome). It'll be particularly useful if you're new to beekeeping, or you want to ask questions and see how others handle bees. You'll get some hands-on experience and talk about bees in a relaxing, welcoming environment.

(Also: big thanks to Nicole, a relatively new member of the club, for volunteering to share her experience. If you'd like to lead a hive dive at the apiary, you can! I'll provide everything you need -- you just bring yourself for a couple of hours and share what you know. Contact me if you're interested.)