Mated queen available

ramost...@gmail.com

May 15, 2024, 6:22:15 PMMay 15
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
I have a new mated queen that is available. I was pretty sure my hive was queen less butt my hive is balling her cage.She came today from Honey Bee Genetics (Tauzer Apiaries). She is marked and in a cage with attendants.

She is available for $40. I paid a few dollars more.

Anyone interested can call/text me at 510-508-1352 or email me at ramost...@sbcglobal.net.

Best regards,

Rich Thompson

Stephen Hosemann

May 15, 2024, 7:57:56 PMMay 15
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Rich,

Happy to give the bee a new home.

Where are you generally?

I'm near Lake Temescal.

Steve

ramost...@gmail.com

May 15, 2024, 9:18:52 PMMay 15
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
I'm in North Oakland on the Berkeley line.

Stephen Hosemann

May 15, 2024, 9:29:56 PMMay 15
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Sounds close enough to not be much of a hassle.

I will recheck my hives in the AM and confirm at least one of the two I think need a queen does actually need one.

ramost...@gmail.com

May 15, 2024, 10:37:36 PMMay 15
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Hi Steve, Best way to reach me is at the phone number in my original post. Looking forward to hearing from you.

ramost...@gmail.com

May 16, 2024, 6:01:36 PMMay 16
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Mated queen no longer available