ACBA in the news!

Paula Breen

May 14, 2024, 9:17:56 AMMay 14
to Alameda County Beekeepers Assn.
Bee swarms creating a buzz around the county

For more great content like this subscribe to the East Bay Times app here:

Phil Stob

May 14, 2024, 10:29:32 AMMay 14
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Great article.   Lots of ACBA members interviewed and quoted, and Art Hall too.

The front page is just grand irony.
On the left are two women talking about saving bees, and helping each other. (Paula and Liz)
On the right are two men in a trial about a coverup, pointing fingers at each other.
Both have sex as the root of the situation.
Life is funny sometimes.

Good job to all involved. It takes a good club with over 100 years experience.

Cheers,
Phil

Robert L Mathews

May 14, 2024, 11:44:14 AMMay 14
to Bee Talk
This is great, Paula! Thank you so much for the time you and others spent on this.
--
Robert L Mathews

sandy fong

May 14, 2024, 4:14:57 PMMay 14
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Very cool article. Thank you for sharing!
Bee happy 🐝
Sandy

Paula Breen

May 14, 2024, 9:08:34 PMMay 14
to Alameda County Beekeepers Assn.
Here is the full article. I didn't realize at first that there was a pay wall and you couldn't see the whole thing.

I ran down to the 7-11 on East 14th and bought up the last 3 paper copies. The cashier noticed it was me on the front page, and the drunk guy hanging around and chatting her up was really impressed! 😆

ACBA EB Times 5.2024.PDF

dusti...@gmail.com

May 17, 2024, 11:24:56 PMMay 17
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
The article is also in the Alameda Journal that was delivered today to all Alameda residents!