Club-owned child-sized bee suit and gloves

Elinor Levine

Jun 28, 2024, 10:46:15 PMJun 28
to Alameda County Beekeepers Assn.
I have a set someone is lending me. Thank everyone who offered theirs.

For the future, it would be great to have that available to members to borrow, perhaps one in the club apiary and one in the north. At some point I could pick up Scott's and keep it in north Oakland for anyone who wants to borrow it.

Elinor

On Jun 28, 2024, at 3:57 PM, Robert L Mathews <r...@tigertech.com> wrote:

Yep – – that one is at the club apiary, though, which is a little harder to get at. If you need it and other things fall through, let me know!

On Jun 28, 2024, at 8:54 AM, Stephen Hosemann <stephen....@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I donated a small suit a while back so there is one somewhere

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, June 28, 2024, 7:27 AM, Scott Kelly <srk...@gmail.com> wrote:

I might have a set for you.  Let me check over the weekend.  Since mine boys are not bigger than I am, you can have it or I am glad to donate it to the club if there is interest.

Regards,
Scott

On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 12:35 AM 'Elinor Levine' via The Alameda County Beekeepers Association <the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I have a friend with an 8 year old granddaughter who loves bees and wants to come see my hives.
Does anyone have a suit and gloves they could lend me?
I live in North Oakland.

You can text me at 510-508-5053.
Thank you,
Elinor

Robert L Mathews

Robert L Mathews

Jun 30, 2024, 12:45:09 PMJun 30
to Bee Talk
Coincidentally, yesterday that child-size suit got its first use at the apiary:

IMG_2857.jpeg

Thanks to Jim Veitch for leading the hive dive. It was fun!