July in-person meeting Tuesday (tomorrow) night!

Rob Mathews, 2024 ACBA President

Jul 8, 2024, 7:26:03 PM (9 days ago) Jul 8
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Hi Folks! A reminder that the speaker at the Tuesday night ACBA in-person meeting (tomorrow as I write this) will be our own Mimi Edwards, explaining how the club does educational presentations for schools and other organizations. Learn how to share the joy of beekeeping with others!

Directions and such are on the club website here. Social time starts at 7:00 PM; club business starts at 7:30, and the speaker starts at 8:00.

Hope to see you at the meeting!

Sung Han Lee

Jul 9, 2024, 11:16:25 AM (8 days ago) Jul 9
to ACBA (Official)
I have a mated queen(laying) available for raffle prize at the meeting tonight. Not marked yet. I can mark your initial on her thorax upon request.

Sung

Mark on Mark

Jul 10, 2024, 1:24:26 AM (7 days ago) Jul 10
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Does anyone in this organization live in District 1, in San Leandro (E. 14th/Dolores Ave to Estudillo Ave, down to Grant Street, and back over...)? I could go to meetings with them because I did it again, I missed another meeting. Every day after 3pm, I am clueless about what a calendar and a timer are. I'm sure this sounds silly, but it's like the 12-Step Program: I would be delighted to drive you to a meeting...

 I would be happy to drive, to most, if not all meetings.

Thank you,
Mark O'Neill