People requesting to manage their hive

Hammad Syed

May 23, 2024, 3:38:18 PMMay 23
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Hi
Couple of people requested me to manage their hive either located at there home or on my land.
I wanted to understand guidelines of doing this;
- should we do such thing or not on first place
- if we charge them then what are the possible modals/contract we can do.
- any stuff to consider doing this.

Regards.

gmau...@earthlink.net

May 30, 2024, 5:37:01 PMMay 30
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
You Manage, Their Hive, Their Home:  charge them a fee/visit or take payment in honey.
You Manage, Their Hive, Your Land:  can't see any sense in entering into this kind of relationship.

You have to decide if/how much to charge for your time.