ACBA merchandise online store

Leslie Louie

Oct 10, 2023, 8:43:01 PM10/10/23
to acloc...@googlegroups.com, the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow Beeks!

The ACBA online store is ready to receive orders for logo t-shirts and caps. Take this opportunity for early holiday gifts and to refresh your old logo wear from … how long ago??

The store is only open for this special bulk pricing flash sale until Oct 26. After that you could still order but it will be a regular retail pricing. The nice thing is you could order other items in their store with our logo if you want.

With bulk orders shipping is free to one location. I’ll receive it at my home in 2-3 weeks after the flash sale ends and I'll bring it to a meeting to distribute and maybe to a club apiary gathering, or folks can arrange to pick up.

If it’s not already there, an option for a Hanes Beefy T will soon be added in a dark forest green color. Take a look at the store here: https://spirithero.com/collections/alameda

Enjoy your shopping!
Leslie

Maryly Snow

Oct 11, 2023, 2:05:59 AM10/11/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com, acloc...@googlegroups.com
i’m trying to order, but it  wants me to select terms and conditions. I didn’t see any terms and conditions! After tonight’s bee meeting, I’ve been experimenting with warming honey to mix with bourbon, so maybe that’s my problem.
Maryly

MLuskin

Oct 11, 2023, 12:28:50 PM10/11/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
I completed my order, so it’s possible! Look for a very small box to check. Really nice shirts.

Merry

On Oct 10, 2023, at 11:06 PM, Maryly Snow <mar...@snowstudios.com> wrote:

i’m trying to order, but it  wants me to select terms and conditions. I didn’t see any terms and conditions! After tonight’s bee meeting, I’ve been experimenting with warming honey to mix with bourbon, so maybe that’s my problem.

Robert L Mathews

Oct 11, 2023, 12:44:46 PM10/11/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maryly —

It’s hard to see, but it wants you to check the little box I've circled in red to the left "I agree” in this screenshot. Hope that helps!

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 9.40.50 AM.png

Robert L Mathews

Oct 11, 2023, 12:46:26 PM10/11/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for doing this Leslie! I just placed my order for a shirt and hat.

Sadly, even though I had a slide about the merch at last nights meeting, I forgot to take the paper flyers I printed out, so I couldn't give them to people. Sorry about that, everyone! As Leslie said, just go to:

https://spirithero.com/collections/alameda

Thanks again!

> On Oct 10, 2023, at 5:42 PM, Leslie Louie <3bowen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> --

Robert L Mathews

Susan Donahue

Oct 11, 2023, 12:55:21 PM10/11/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com

Sung Han Lee

Oct 11, 2023, 12:57:22 PM10/11/23
to ACBA (Official)
It took little bit of logistics going back and forth from the cart for different categories.  At the end it was just like ordering online.
Can't wait.
Thanks Leslie putting it all together

Sung

--
Robert L Mathews

Mark Silva

Oct 12, 2023, 3:18:12 PM10/12/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
FYI, I didn’t see the “Size Guide” in the Deep Forest shirt page, but if you go the Fresh Fatigue shirt page it is there.

I’m assuming it is the same information since both are similar shirts.

Mark

Leslie Louie

Oct 12, 2023, 3:20:20 PM10/12/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Mark the sizes for the beefy T are different. I’ll ask them to put in on the store.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Leslie

gmau...@earthlink.net

Oct 12, 2023, 6:41:36 PM10/12/23
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Leslie... Thank you very much for setting this up.  Link currently shows the hats are sold out.  Is this a mistake or an webstore issue?...  Greg

Leslie Louie

Oct 12, 2023, 7:01:28 PM10/12/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
This has got to be a mistake. We ordered at least 150 but I’m pretty sure we can exceed it if we want more.

Leslie Louie

Oct 12, 2023, 7:02:41 PM10/12/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
The size chart has just been added to the store. If you need to change sizes you can do so up until the store closes.

Thanks for your patience!
Leslie

Cole Cloren

Oct 12, 2023, 8:29:23 PM10/12/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
refresh…

Sent from my iPhone

Norma

Oct 12, 2023, 10:26:46 PM10/12/23
to The Alameda County Beekeepers Association
Is the 150 hat order just in the system for the preorders and the number be reduced once that expires?

Mikiko Murakami

Oct 15, 2023, 4:46:44 PM10/15/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Belated thank you, Leslie! Just ordered my t-shirt :)
Now I am part of the cool beekeeper gang!

Leslie Louie

Oct 15, 2023, 5:45:07 PM10/15/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com

Susan Donahue

Oct 20, 2023, 12:15:23 AM10/20/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Got Molly and my orders in for shirts and caps, thanks Leslie so much for all your work on this
Sue

Leslie Louie

Oct 20, 2023, 12:19:55 AM10/20/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com

Cole Cloren

Oct 20, 2023, 11:40:57 PM10/20/23
to the-alameda-county-b...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the T-shirts/cap I appreciate it helping Leslis apparel 👌 good job 👏

On Oct 19, 2023, at 9:19 PM, Leslie Louie <3bowen...@gmail.com> wrote:

Great!