Confiance

Tiffany Keenan

May 23, 2012, 6:04:01 PM5/23/12
to TheHaitiConnection
Confiance? Does anyone know where we can buy this in PAP? It is depo-provera. Cap Haitian pharmacies are all out of it. Thanks. Tiffany

p dirr

May 23, 2012, 7:10:37 PM5/23/12
to thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com
Tiffany:

We have gotten some of our meds from Prophalab in PAP.  Here is their contact information:

Prophalab SA

Owners: Patrick CHARLES, Philippe LARCO

Sector(s):

Pharmaceuticals, Medical Equipment, Health, Medicine and Recreation
1, 2ème Impasse Lavaud
Port-au-Prince GPS: 18°32.453N 72°19.668W
Office:
509 2510-4652
Phone (2):
509 2510-9510
Phone (3):
509 2813-1443
Your email address:
prop...@prophalab.com
Web:
http://www.prophalab.com
I hope you find what you are looking for.

Peter J. Dirr, Ph.D.
Member, Board of Directors
Medical Missionaries
www.medmissionaries.org
703-537-8559

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Tiffany Keenan <bermu...@me.com> wrote:
Confiance?  Does anyone know where we can buy this in PAP?  It is depo-provera.  Cap Haitian pharmacies are all out of it.  Thanks.  Tiffany

Sds Protection

May 23, 2012, 11:06:41 PM5/23/12
to thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com
What is it used for. I have a couple sources working near the Cap area who are Doc's and medics that may be able to help.

Sincerely,

Corbin D. May
Chief Operations Officer
OCONUS Instructor
Strategic Defense International, LLC
sdspro...@rocketmail.com

sdiairsupport.com
P.R.E.P. Training Institute

"Providing Services for those who Provide Service"

This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please immediately notify SDI by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all copies.  Thank you for your cooperation SDI Executive Staff.