FW: Volunteering Dentist

Director, The Haiti Connection

Sep 7, 2012, 2:01:50 PM9/7/12
to thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com, Haiti Village Health, T. Keenam, MD, Cap Haitien Health Network

Bonnie Y. Elam

The Haiti Connection

206 New Bern Place

Raleigh, North Carolina 27601 USA

001 (919) 786-4478

E-mail: dire...@thehaiticonnection.org

www.thehaiticonnection.org

John Smith [mailto:johntheo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 8:38 PM
To: dire...@thehaiticonnection.org; cm...@hotmail.com; gfH...@kudos.net; fondationmi...@doctor.com
Subject: Volunteering Dentist

Hello .....  ( English  and French )

 I have some time in the near future to volunteer

my time and experience as a dentist for the good

people of Haiti.

 How can I be of help ?  ... Dr. John T. Smith DDS

Bonjour ..... (Anglais et français)
J'ai un peu de temps dans un avenir proche de faire du bénévolat
mon temps et mon expérience en tant que dentiste pour la bonne
peuple d'Haïti.
Comment puis-je vous aider? ... Dr John T. Smith DDS

Cap...@aol.com

Sep 7, 2012, 2:09:54 PM9/7/12
to thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bonnie!
These three orgs had listed a need for a dentist in the past.
I think you have view access to see contact info, yes?

Laura Katz Parenteau
Admin. Assist./Disaster Relief Coord.
City Action Partnership
Citizen Command Center Database Team - Volunteer
wk 205-251-0110 (Mon.-Thurs. usually till 7pm central)
FAX: 205-251-9055
hm: 205-625-5889
Cell: 205-288-1317 (does not work at home)
cap...@aol.com www.capisdowntown.com
CCC Database: http://www.citizencommandcenter.org/quick/start
Skype Address: laura.parenteau1