FW: Note presse pour cours/ FHADIMAC La Fondation de Diabete et de Maladies Cardio-Vasculaires

Director, The Haiti Connection

Jan 23, 2012, 11:54:11 AM1/23/12
to thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com, Richard L. McCann MD, Gladys Memnon M.D., Jean Claude Cadet MD, Dianne Jean Francois,MD, Junie Hyacinthe, MD, Rolph Richeme MD

FYI

Bonnie Y. Elam

The Haiti Connection

206 New Bern Place

Raleigh, North Carolina 27601 USA

001 (919) 786-4478

E-mail: dire...@thehaiticonnection.org

www.thehaiticonnection.org

From: Lorquet, Joel [mailto:Lorq...@state.gov]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:30 AM
Subject: Note presse pour cours/ FHADIMAC

La Fondation Haïtienne de Diabète et de Maladies Cardio-Vasculaires est heureuse d'informer le public et le personnel médical en particulier qu'elle organise une formation en diabétologie les 28 et 29 Janvier 2012 pour les médecins, les 30 et 31 janvier 2012 pour les infirmières, le 30 janvier 2012 pour les pharmaciens, le 31 janvier 2012 pour les travailleurs sociaux et agents de sante, le 13 février 2012 pour les techniciens en laboratoire. Un certificat de participation le sera remis a la fin de ce cours. Pour informations complémentaires, prière de nous contacter au 3428-8230 ou au 2942-6651 ou passer au 208, Lalue.

La Fondation Haïtienne de Diabète et de Maladies Cardio-Vasculaires informe le public et les centres de sante et organismes œuvrant dans la sante en particulier qu'elle tiendra le jeudi 2 février 2012 en son local au 208 Lalue a 3 hrs pm une rencontre pour évaluer l'impact du diabète dans leur pratique médical et établir un partenariat avec la FHADIMAC dans la prise en charge des diabétiques et des hypertendus a travers Haiti. Pour plus d'informations, contacter la au 3428-8230 ou au 2942-6651 ou passer au 208, Lalue.

Dr Nancy Charles Larco
Médecine Interne, Maladies métaboliques
13, Bois-Verna
PAP, Haiti
Cell: 509-3721-0015
509-3443-1281
FHADIMAC,208 Lalue

No virus found in this message.

Sds Protection

Jan 23, 2012, 11:33:31 PM1/23/12
to thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com
Good evening,

Just wanted to touch base and inform any who may need services in Haiti that we will be in full operation there after February of this year. As you all know, reliable water, medical supply's and nutritional food sources are difficult if not impossible to receive in parts of Haiti and border areas like Jimani, Dominican Republic (the DR). We have spent countless hours, weeks and months establishing a solid relationship through customs in both countries to irradiate the high jacking of goods. I cannot count how many medical personnel told me how they had to buy back their own supplies that had been shipped into both countries.

Working closely with Government officials we can now offer secure transport of a wide selection of goods required for the success of Haiti and the DR. When I state "wide selection", we can supply medical equipment, large filtration units for stationary locations, small backpack units producing seven hundred gallons a day for remote areas, generators large or small, very reliable shelter options that have the capability's of adding additional sections for field operations or full living accommodations. We have designed family oriented housing capable of a five plus size family with bathrooms designed within. All equipment that we offer is for purchase, lease or donation. We maintain all leased equipment and come to you once a month for service. (More if needed of course) If you cannot purchase items and are accepted into our program a portion can be donated, reducing the cost greatly. We will train your staff on full operation and assist in parts etc. if you need it.

We do not mark up products and you pay our savings and cover only delivery. We have partnered with suppliers across the United States to make this all possible. Our program is designed with full understanding of situations currently on the ground today. We still offer security and flight operations and both assist our success and yours. Providing escorts to medical staff and volunteers has always been a focal point for us. Today we are proud to announce that we provide both medical and security in "all" our personnel. Reducing the risks to volunteers and increasing the survivability of injured personnel. Another partnership is with a nutritional supply firm. Extensive research conducted by a very large staff of medical and scientific professionals, they offer food products that literally stamp out malnutrition. We will be delivering this product and others in Haiti very soon. Supply depots will be in place in both Haiti and the DR in the near future as we plan to stay for the long haul.

If you have any questions as to what our inventory will be for Haiti and the DR, please shoot me an email and I'll get a list with pictures attached out to any who inquires. Also, if you have specific needs, put a list together and get it to me. We can offer some discounted and/or at no cost. We can design a "kit" specific for you and your organization.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Corbin D. May
Chief Operations Officer
OCONUS Instructor
Strategic Defense International, LLC
sdspro...@rocketmail.com

sdiairsupport.com
P.R.E.P. Training Institute

"Providing Services for those who Provide Service"

This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please immediately notify SDI by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all copies.  Thank you for your cooperation SDI Executive Staff.