Ambulance Service in Haiti and Training Opps

Cap...@aol.com

Mar 8, 2012, 2:19:27 PM3/8/12
to haiti-epidemic-...@googlegroups.com, thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to Ted Kaplan of CHHN for the heads up on this.  New ambulance service in Port-au-Prince to eventually spread throughout the county.  Here is the record on the database:

 http://www.citizencommandcenter.org/shelters/show/9103

While I have your attention- I’d also like to mention that we are trying to enter medical training opportunities in Haiti.  Here is an example.

http://www.citizencommandcenter.org/shelters/show/5445

Scroll down to the bottom of the record under “Available”.  Click on the word “show” to get more details if there is an (*) asterisk next to the “Show” button.

Double click on “Training, Medical, Education * (ANY/ALL Types) to see training opportunities in all records with that item.

Help us help you by letting us know about training opportunities in your area.  Email cap...@aol.com.

My apologies for the cross posts, but I felt like it was warranted.

Laura

Laura Katz Parenteau
City Action Partnership- Admin Assist/Disaster Relief Coord.
Citizen Command Center Database Team - Volunteer
wk 205-251-0110
FAX: 205-251-9055
hm: 205-625-5889
Cell: 205-288-1317 (does not work at home)
cap...@aol.com www.capisdowntown.com
CCC Database: http://www.citizencommandcenter.org/quick/start
Skype Address: laura.parenteau1

Jeannine Hatt

Mar 8, 2012, 10:44:21 PM3/8/12
to thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Will pass it on to the ICC leadership.

Jeannine Hatt MD FAAP
Texomacare Pediatrics Care
903.416.6200