new group for water & sanitation

carol smith

Feb 4, 2012, 4:41:05 PM2/4/12
to The Haiti Connection's Haiti Earthquake Network
The Haiti Connection has added a new project: Water & Sanitation.
Safe drinking water is vital to prevent parasites that cause
dehydration, malnutrition and even death. The Haiti Connection's Clean
Water Project is a multiphase project. Phase I is to work with schools
that have clean water systems to have students make clean water
filters for their homes. Another goal of the project is to share
information about water organizations and water projects, in order to
encourage collaboration.
See our site at http://www.thehaiticonnection.org/water-resources.php

Let us know if we can share information about your water & sanitation
projects and organizations with others through our web site. Please
give the name of the project or organization, contact person, email,
or url, along with a brief description. Thank you.

We have also started a new group for sharing ideas and
information.information about other Haiti Water projects &
organizations with us through this group. We would love for you to
join us as members of the new group.
http://groups.google.com/group/the-haiti-connection-water-and-sanitation/manage_general?hl=en

Thank you.

carol smith

Feb 5, 2012, 8:58:32 AM2/5/12
to The Haiti Connection's Haiti Earthquake Network
The url I gave was unfortunately for the manager page of The Haiti
Connection - Water & Sanitation.
The correct link is