HI

Gregory T. Wah

May 29, 2012, 4:16:14 PM5/29/12
to curr...@xe.com

wow this is crazy check it out http://www.bunnews.net/biz/?read=7893458

Sds Protection

May 29, 2012, 4:48:19 PM5/29/12
to thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com
Don't send me anymore links like this, I'm not on the Haiti connection to work from home and find it a waste of time, you sending me this. If it happens again, I will report your contact as sending out spam and have you removed.

Sincerely,

Corbin D. May
Chief Operations Officer
OCONUS Instructor
Strategic Defense International, LLC
sdspro...@rocketmail.com

sdiairsupport.com
P.R.E.P. Training Institute

"Providing Services for those who Provide Service"

This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please immediately notify SDI by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all copies.  Thank you for your cooperation SDI Executive Staff.

May 29, 2012, 4:52:16 PM5/29/12
to thc-haiti-eart...@googlegroups.com

I agree

Sds Protection