Yay! This means we exist

Stewart Varner

May 19, 2010, 4:01:02 PM5/19/10
to THATCamp Southeast
So, I'll just post these action items here.

Bootcamp?
Application deadline?
Dates?
Twitter? (obvi)
Website?

These are fields I left blank in the registration form and will need
to fill out ASAP

Brian Croxall

May 19, 2010, 4:05:29 PM5/19/10
to thatcamp-southeast
The website will come of itself with the THATCamp in a box. It's a WordPress install. I know we can't host a WP site on Emory's webdrive, but maybe we can get some server space elsewhere.

I'll take care of the Twitter account.

Any opposition to my bringing Mark Sample on board at this point?
Brian

Stewart Varner

May 19, 2010, 4:09:01 PM5/19/10
to thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
If it isn't too big my brother can probably host.  let me know approximately how much space we need.

Stewart Varner

May 19, 2010, 4:09:49 PM5/19/10
to thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
... and I have no problem with bringing Mark on board
--
http://www.google.com/profiles/stewart.varner

Brian Croxall

May 19, 2010, 4:14:27 PM5/19/10
to thatcamp-southeast
We should probably buy a domain (thatcampse.org or thatcampsoutheast.org?). And that's where we want to get Emory involved.

Brian

Stewart Varner

May 19, 2010, 4:15:16 PM5/19/10
to thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
yes.  I will find out if i have a budget and, if i do, how i can access that.
--
http://www.google.com/profiles/stewart.varner