Missed the meeting

1 view

Andy

Sep 22, 2010, 8:01:25 PM9/22/10
to THATCamp Southeast
Hey everybody, I missed the meeting, but I know there are at least 3
of us here in the Brittain fellowship who are interested in getting
involved with THATCamp southeast. Can somebody tell me what I missed?

- Andy

Miriam Posner

Sep 23, 2010, 3:30:49 PM9/23/10
to thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
Andy, you must know my friend Rebekah Sheldon! Tell her she should get involved, too!

To be honest, you did not miss much. Meeting attendance was, uh, suboptimal, in the sense that it was just me and Stewart and Brian. That's OK, though! There's really not that much to be done at this point, beyond introductions and a logo. We're happy to arrange another meeting if there's a demand for it, or we can also just wait 'til the conference date gets a little nearer.

All best,
Miriam

Ted Friedman

Sep 23, 2010, 4:12:42 PM9/23/10
to thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
Likewise with me and several other folks at GSU. Sorry we couldn't make it!