re: THATCamp and GA Tech

1 view

Brian Croxall

Jul 12, 2010, 1:29:03 PM7/12/10
to thatcamp-southeast
Hi Stewart,

How exactly did you phrase the invitation to Susan? I'm trying to write a note to Ian Bogost and want to make sure we're all on the same page for what we're suggesting as the partnership.

Brian

Hey,

I was able to get in touch with Susan Wells Parham who is the Head of Digital Library Development at Tech (and a former Beck Center intern).  She is interested in getting involved in THATCamp and says that she knows of at least one Brittain Fellow who is working on a TEI project.  She has offered to come here for our next meeting so, when should that be?

Stewart