Registration deadline?

Susan Parham

Oct 7, 2010, 10:16:22 AM10/7/10
to THATCamp Southeast
Hi all:

I've had an email from an interested participant asking me about a
registration deadline - any info?

Susan

Brian Croxall

Oct 7, 2010, 11:18:44 AM10/7/10
to thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susan et al,

Was this by any chance from Jamie Wilson (jwills)? If so, he's contacted us as well and we're going to be in touch shortly.

Without wanting to set anything in stone, our plan is to open registration around 1 December, with a tentative deadline around 15 January, which will give people about six weeks to plan travel to the camp. There are reasons that the info isn't yet on the website, and we'll make it public (although this too is a public forum) as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Brian