Welcome, new THATcampers!

0 visningar

Miriam Posner

oläst,
26 aug. 2010 17:39:062010-08-26
till THATCamp Southeast
We're really glad to have you. In case you haven't seen the message,
we're organizing a group meeting at Manuel's (on North Highland Ave.)
for sometime during the week of September 13. Would you please go to
http://www.doodle.com/wdq43vemzyihfsz8 and let us know when you'll be
free?

Looking forward to meeting in person!

Miriam Posner
Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow
Digital Scholarship Commons
Emory University Libraries

David Morgen

oläst,
26 aug. 2010 19:45:362010-08-26
till THATCamp Southeast
Sorry, but that is the absolute worst week for me. I'm acting in a
performance of Two Gentlemen of Verona which opens on Sept 17, so I've
got long nights of rehearsal every night that week. Hopefully, I can
join into the process a little bit later?

David Morgen
Assistant Director, Emory Writing Center

On Aug 26, 5:39 pm, Miriam Posner <miriam.pos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We're really glad to have you. In case you haven't seen the message,
> we're organizing a group meeting at Manuel's (on North Highland Ave.)
> for sometime during the week of September 13. Would you please go tohttp://www.doodle.com/wdq43vemzyihfsz8and let us know when you'll be

Erin Sells

oläst,
26 aug. 2010 20:03:392010-08-26
till thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
Miriam,

I am currently living about three hours from Atlanta, in upstate South Carolina, so I won't be able to make it to many of these meetings. But please keep me posted on any developments!

Best,
Erin Sells
--
Dr. Erin D. Sells, Ph.D.
Department of English and Foreign Languages

Office: LC M34
Office Phone: (864) 388-8473
ese...@lander.edu

Brian Croxall

oläst,
26 aug. 2010 21:26:382010-08-26
till thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
We know that the dates we've chosen won't suit everyone (or even maybe most everyone). But that's one of the advantages of this Google Group. We're going to try to conduct as much business regarding THATCamp SE as possible in this venue so everyone can comment as they'd like.

Brian
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra