New member

Brian Croxall

Aug 6, 2010, 5:01:02 PM8/6/10
to thatcamp-southeast
Hi all,

I just wanted to draw your attention to a new member of the group, Jason Puckett, who is a librarian at Georgia State (formerly of Emory, but we lost him, more's the pity). Jason's on Twitter (of course).

I think my travel combined with Stewart and Miriam's has slowed us down on prep a bit around here, but I'll try to report on where I've been working sooner rather than later.

Brian

Brian Croxall

Aug 6, 2010, 5:03:13 PM8/6/10
to thatcamp-southeast
It's also worth reminding people that we've made the Google Group open, so we can anticipate having more people join us for some of the planning discussions as things move along.

Jason Puckett

Aug 9, 2010, 8:45:01 AM8/9/10
to thatcamp-southeast
Hola, all -- I'm very pleased to hear of the TCSE plans and hope I can contribute in some way!

Jason

--
Jason Puckett
Librarian for Communication and Educational Technologies

>>> Brian Croxall <b.cr...@gmail.com> 8/6/2010 5:01 PM >>>
Hi all,

I just wanted to draw your attention to a new member of the group, Jason

Puckett <http://research.library.gsu.edu/profile/jason>, who is a librarian

at Georgia State (formerly of Emory, but we lost him, more's the pity).

Jason's on Twitter <http://twitter.com/librarianjason> (of course).