Icon

Brian Croxall

Aug 26, 2010, 11:40:11 AM8/26/10
to thatcamp-southeast
Hi all,

In sending our most recent tweet, I was reminded of the fact that we don't as yet have a logo for our THATCamp. If anyone has ideas--and more importantly, some skill--we'd love to get something thrown together. If we leave it to me, I'm likely going to have TC / SE in a little square. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Brian

Sherman Dorn

Aug 26, 2010, 12:22:46 PM8/26/10
to thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
This is an attempt to give one idea, or maybe persuade you all that I should never be let loose near image editors again -- essentially putting one of the Haywood-Hopkins Gate columns into the THATCamp logo, replacing the CPU tower.

Sherman

ThatCampEmory 1.jpg

Jason Puckett

Aug 27, 2010, 11:30:25 AM8/27/10
to thatcamp-southeast
My friend/library colleague Christian is a graphic designer and says he'd be glad to do a logo for TCSE, but he won't be able to start on it until after Labor Day. If that works, let me know.

JP

--
Jason Puckett
Librarian for Communication and Educational Technologies

>>> Brian Croxall <b.cr...@gmail.com> 8/26/2010 11:40 AM >>>

Brian Croxall

Aug 27, 2010, 11:31:49 AM8/27/10
to thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason,

I don't think that that will be a problem at all. Thanks very much for asking him and convey the whole group's thanks as well.

Brian

Jason Puckett

Aug 27, 2010, 11:37:10 AM8/27/10
to thatcamp-...@googlegroups.com