Group Meeting: Tues., Sept. 14, 7:00 p.m.

Miriam Posner

Aug 30, 2010, 1:56:16 PM8/30/10
to THATCamp Southeast
Hi THATcampers,

Thanks so much for responding to our poll about meeting times. No time
is perfect for everyone (we're very busy and important people), but
Tuesday, September 14, at 7:00 p.m., seems to work as well as anything
else. So I say let's go with that. For those of you who can't make
that time, my apologies. But there will be other opportunities to get
together as well as plenty of time for discussion on this message
board. And you should always feel free to get in touch with Brian,
Stewart, Wayne, or me if you have any questions or concerns.

So: details.

THATcamp Group Meeting
Tuesday, September 14 at 7:00 PM
Manuel's Tavern, 602 N. Highland Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

Really looking forward to meeting everyone!

All best,
Miriam Posner