THAT Camp New England

Stephanie Cheney

Jun 14, 2010, 11:43:51 AM6/14/10
to che...@wit.edu, thatcamp-new-en...@googlegroups.com
Dear Humanities and Technology Colleague,
THAT Camp New England is an "unconference" that brings together scholars working in the digital humanities. It will be held at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, MA on November 13–14, 2010. In an effort to attract a diverse group from across New England, we encourage you to learn more and apply to attend: http://thatcampnewengland.org/

Please share this learning opportunity with your colleagues (organizations, list servs, blogs, twitter, etc) and if you are interested in sponsoring THAT Camp New England, we are eager to speak with you.

Warm regards,
Stephanie Cheney

Organizing Committee of THAT Camp NE
Director, Training + Development