Barcamp Wiki?

Lee Wright

May 25, 2010, 8:28:56 PM5/25/10
to THATCamp New England Organizers
Thanks for setting up this group. Are you planning on using a wiki
for tasks, volunteers, contributions, sessions and the like? (Here's
what was used for Barcamp Boston 5: http://wiki.barcampboston.org/index.php/Main_Page.)

Lincoln Mullen

May 25, 2010, 10:53:30 PM5/25/10
to thatcamp-new-en...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion, Lee. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to set up the website. A wiki is definitely an option. We had some good discussions about organizing THATCamps and especially about THATCamp websites at THATCamp Prime last weekend. I'll post some of that to the list soon, and shortly after that I'll implement the features we need for registration, scheduling, etc. I'll let everyone know what's happening with the website before I get underway.

Best,
Lincoln Mullen

PhD student in American history
Brandeis University