1 view

Giri Warrier

Apr 24, 2008, 12:04:14 AM4/24/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
All my dear friends,

There is a pin drop silence here..me an sunil are talking out side the room now and then..and you might as well talking each other..but in the room, we are all silent..something not good.. the purpose of this group is to share the happyness or sadness - all together...be little more friendly..

PLEASE TALK LOUDLY...AND WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Regards,

Giri

jomon raphael

Apr 24, 2008, 1:00:38 PM4/24/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com

Hello Giri chettan
Vayasethra yayi
Happy birthday to u
 Jomon

Joseph Johny

Apr 24, 2008, 1:38:15 PM4/24/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
Hello

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Joseph ,Julie n Malu

--
Joseph
House 2

Sunil Manjila

Apr 24, 2008, 2:42:03 PM4/24/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
Giri:

Have a gr8 Birthday! Many happy returns of the day!!

~Sunil Manjila

Giri Warrier

Apr 24, 2008, 11:11:51 PM4/24/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
No way..don't expect me to say I am above 40 yrs...still somewhere near 18..18 1/2..(Max)

Indu Koottala

Apr 26, 2008, 7:57:07 AM4/26/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
Giri,

True.Belated wishes on your 18 1/2 Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Bst

Indu

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:41:51 +0530
From: giriw...@gmail.com