Updated Thalore wikipedia page with many images

Cibu C J

Mar 28, 2008, 10:08:48 PM3/28/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com

Sunil Manjila

Mar 28, 2008, 10:13:34 PM3/28/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
Excellent job!!!!  Three cheers to Cibu C J.

Cibu C J

Mar 28, 2008, 10:22:14 PM3/28/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
In fact, added the Chakkamkulangara temple photo in rather high profile place:

Let us see whether it stays there or not :) It is heavily monitored place. Kerala was once selected as the featured article. It was surprising to me that it lacked a photo of a temple. I seized that opportunity :)

--
http://varamozhi.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Contents/Beginner
മലയാളം എന്തെളുപ്പമാണെന്നോ!

Giri Warrier

Mar 31, 2008, 1:57:24 AM3/31/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
that is a great thing you did...

Indu Koottala

Apr 1, 2008, 12:11:23 PM4/1/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
Cibu,

well done.

Cheers

Indu Koottala

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:27:24 +0530
From: giriw...@gmail.com
To: tha...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [thalore] Re: Updated Thalore wikipedia page with many images

Cibu C J

Apr 1, 2008, 12:53:32 PM4/1/08
to tha...@googlegroups.com
hellooo. enikku 'well done'-um 'good job'-um onnum venda.. valiya kaaryamonnumalla athu. 10 minute kittumenkil ningalkk ariyaavunnathu avide cherkkoo.. oru email ayakkunna samayam mathi.