Hello all

Giri WARRIER

May 14, 2009, 5:03:58 AM5/14/09
to tha...@googlegroups.com

Those who are silent..pls do send some stuff for circulation.  Please make your presence feel others!

--
"Think..if you are not thinking...why you are not thinking..thinking will nullify the errors and that is the secret of success - Giri Warrier"

cibu cj

May 16, 2009, 2:21:01 AM5/16/09
to tha...@googlegroups.com
Girichetta,

My idea of participation is definitely not forwarding some mails. We should be able to do something worth while. That was why I had proposed, about drawing the roads or updating the wiki. More creative and simple ideas are welcome.

Giri WARRIER

May 16, 2009, 9:53:05 AM5/16/09
to tha...@googlegroups.com
cibu
you are right - but I think some worth links may be considered for circulation amongst.