thpronun is a program for analyzing pronunciation of Thai words.
The output can be in Thai pronunciation, Romanization, or in any other
phonetic systems. It is designed to be extensible.
This software is provided as free software under the sponsorship
of Metamedia Technology Co., Ltd.
* Version 0.1.0 (2018-05-21, internal)
- First release
- Thai pronunciation analyzer
- Thai pronunciation output
- Romanization output
- Phonetic output
- Grouped JSON output
* Version 0.2.0 (This version)
- Raw pronunciation output
- Soundex output
- Exception dictionary support
- Allow non-Thai and non-word characters in input
- Support pronunciation of abbreviations
- Support more written forms of Thai words
- Break words before analyzing (can be turned off)
- Improved performance
- Bug fixes
$ git clone https://github.com/tlwg/thpronun.git
GitHub release: https://github.com/tlwg/thpronun/releases/tag/v0.2.0