You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Report message as abuse
Sign in to report message as abuse
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
library 0.2.13 Released
* Changes from 0.2.12
- Fix wrong key listing in byte trie
(Issue #9, Thanks @legale for the report.)
- Fix cross-compiling issue caused by AC_FUNC_MALLOC
(Issue #11, Thanks Vanessa McHale for the report.)
- Fix isspace() arg problem on NetBSD.
(Personal mail, Thanks Sean for the report;
PR #8, Thanks OBATA Akio for an individual pull request.)
- Fix some documentations.
- Really use TRIE_CHAR_TERM in TrieChar string termination.
Changing TRIE_CHAR_TERM definition now won't break the code.
- Fix Windows build issue by avoiding <unistd.h> include.
(Partially addressing PR #15, Thanks @fanc999 for first raising this.)
- [New APIs] Add serialization of the trie into memory buffer.
(PR #12, Thanks KOLANICH for the contribution.)