dpkg 1.21.20: Please update the PO translation for the package dpkg (programs)

Guillem Jover

Jan 25, 2023, 7:45:23 PM1/25/23
to Theppitak Karoonboonyanan, Thai
Hi!

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for dpkg
(programs). The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against dpkg.

Sun, 05 Feb 2023 23:45:00 +0100.

Thanks,
Guillem

th.po.gz

Theppitak Karoonboonyanan

Feb 5, 2023, 5:58:03 AM2/5/23
to Guillem Jover, Thai
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 7:45 AM Guillem Jover <gui...@debian.org> wrote:

> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for dpkg
> (programs). The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against dpkg.

Please find the updated Thai translation in the attachment.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/