Hacktivism in Brasil

efouc...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2014, 11:35:50 PM11/29/14
to thac...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

My name is Émile and I'm a student in new media in Montréal, Québec, Canada and i'm currently working on my final research project about Hacktivism in Brasil. It's a subject that I decide to choose, because I've never really explore the hacker world and Brasil as an active hacker community and a vibrant social/political situation.

I've just found this group in my research, so I thought it could be interesting too connect and talk with you about your community. I don't really search for anything in particular, I'm open too everyone who has something too say about the hacker world in Brasil, and who would be interest to talk about it.

Thanks,

-Émile

*Sorry for the english post, I don't know how to write in portuguese ;)

Diego Rabatone

Nov 30, 2014, 5:37:18 AM11/30/14
to Transparência Hacker, efouc...@gmail.com
Hi Émile,

it is really nice that you decided to do this research!

Our community (Transparência Hacker) doesn't have any kind of formal structure or representatives, we are a very horizontal and collaborative community.

So, I think the best way is for you to send us some questions, here on this email, and then we will answer them.

Good luck with your research.

Diego

--------------------------------
Diego Rabatone Oliveira
diraol(arroba)diraol(ponto)eng(ponto)br
Identica: (@diraol) http://identi.ca/diraol
Twitter: @diraol

--
Você recebeu essa mensagem porque está inscrito no grupo "Transparência Hacker" dos Grupos do Google.
Para cancelar inscrição nesse grupo e parar de receber e-mails dele, envie um e-mail para thackday+u...@googlegroups.com.

Capi Etheriel

Dec 1, 2014, 6:07:57 PM12/1/14
to thac...@googlegroups.com, efouc...@gmail.com
actually, the best way is to come down to São Paulo and bring some of Quebec local beers.
the second best is just asking straight away. i think you will find the Garoa Hacker Clube list interestng too: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hackerspacesp