[TGN] 4-Hour LIVE Talk Show was a Success!

George Vanous

Jul 22, 2012, 7:45:06 PM7/22/12
to tg...@googlegroups.com
This is George, CEO of TGN.

4-Hour Talk Show Summary

Guys, YOU made our impromptu Live Talk Show a smashing success!

See

Here are the stats:

4 hour livestream (YouTube stops the livestream after 4 hours, so we created Part 2 for another 1.5 hours of streaming - the link is in the video description)
3,000+ comments
100+ simultaneous viewers
Some very happy TGN partners and fans who got all their questions answered
Some lucky fans who joined the Google Hangout directly (Hangouts are limited to 10 total participants)

You Can, Too!

I highly recommend you try Google Hangouts on your own personal channel!

How?

You need YouTube Live enabled on your channel. If you don't have it enabled, fill outhttp://tgn.tv/youtube-live (only once!)

Then, go to http://plus.google.com when signed in to your YouTube account, click Hangouts, Start, then check the "OnAir" box to stream to YouTube automatically.

Amazing!

Also, we received a total of $35.44 from 13 PayPal donations.

Our audience asked us how they could donate to the live stream, we never even hinted at it.

All donations will go to sponsoring community events and prizes. If you also want to donate, see http://donate.tgn.tv

Apology from Head of Partner Support

Todd asked me to share this with the entire TGN Team:

Over the past three weeks many of you have tried contacting me with questions, comments, and concerns and I haven't answered.  I feel extremely sorrowful about it and wanted to send each of you a message regarding my absence.

Explanation Video

Please click the following link to watch my response and see what I need you to do if you still require my help!

Summary

So to summarize I need you to email me again if you still need help! Don't reply to this email with your question, create a new email with the topic as your subject.

You can also email the entire team at partner...@tgn.tv or email your personal Support Agent that was assigned to you a few weeks ago!

I hope you all are doing well and are having an amazing time with your channel! Congratulations again on what you have achieved with your channels and let's continue to grow together!

<<<<

Thanks for the heartfelt message, Todd!

George Vanous

George hosts The George Show on YouTube!