[George] No More Lock-In and 100% Payout!

George Vanous

Oct 31, 2012, 11:56:07 PM10/31/12
to tg...@googlegroups.com
This is George Vanous, President of TGN, announcing: "No More Lock-in and 100% Payout!"

New TGN Contract

We heard you and the new TGN Contract now has no lock-in forever and a 100% payout of what TGN receives!

See

http://youtu.be/NvmGuhi7aX0

^-- Personal message from me (sorry, I am not feeling 100% but this video could not wait until I was back at full health :-))

Auto-Upgrade

We recommend everyone who is on a current TGN contract to re-sign the new TGN "No Lock-in 100% Payout" Edge contract.

How?

Fill out Step 4 at:
http://tgn.tv/contract

Unpartnership Queue?

Are you in the unpartnership queue? Does this news change your mind?

Great!

You can re-confirm your TGN Contract by filling out a simple form.

See:
http://goo.gl/WWuYu

Till next time, friends.

再見
Zài jiàn

George Vanous
President & Founder of TGN
TGN Family
http://www.youtube.com/tgn - This is TGN. Welcome home!

George hosts The George Show on YouTube - Check it out!
This conversation is locked