[George CEO of TGN] Professional Music Comes to TGN • BroadbandTV Story Officially Explained!

George Vanous

Aug 11, 2012, 11:25:47 PM8/11/12
to tg...@googlegroups.com
This is George Vanous, CEO of TGN.

The George Show is On Air!

This is an epic episode with Lord British Live announced, the astronaut, space traveller and father of Ultima!

See
http://youtu.be/4fx2Bwmhpvo

^--
 Grab your popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the show

Personal Words from George

To all the TGN fans, TGN Partners and even the TGN Trolls, we love you!

Without your amazing support, we could never have grown to 8 million video views a day. Big Hugs to everyone!

But don't worry, we are not taking a vacation. YOU have created a spark in all of us to do MORE!

Every Saturday, I will continue to announce the biggest news on the George Show, and I hope you all become TGN Partners and grow with us.

Here is to the amazing TGN Family
  Welcome Home!

Professional Music Comes to TGN

Meet Kaltrina on TGN, an amazing 26-year-old singer!
(Just click the purple "Music" button in the video above)

Her full music video is featured on Channel 3 TGN!

See

http://www.youtube.com/channel3tgn

Lord British Live on TGN

Lord British, aka Richard Garriott, is coming for a Live 2-hour show where YOU can chat with him 1-on-1.
(Just click the purle "Lord British" button in the video above)

You can talk to Lord British on Stratics right now!

See

^-- He is posting directly on the Stratics forums and wants YOUR input on Player Housing and PvP in his new game: Ultimate RPG

Live TGN Network Stats

Watch TGN grow and grow with us!
(Click the purple "Live Stats" button in the video above)

Live stats are also on our website!

See
http://tgn.tv

^-- Updated every few minutes

BroadbandTV, The Official Story

Learn the official TGN + BroadbandTV story!
(Click the purple "BroadbandTV" button in the video above)

To learn more about BroadbandTV, visit their website

See
http://www.broadbandtvcorp.com

Till next week, friends!

George Vanous

George hosts The George Show on YouTube!