Game Cancelled October

Alexander Kevin

Oct 25, 2014, 1:13:45 AM10/25/14
to Tgn Chicago
Game for this month is being cancelled.  Please send in downtimes and experience spends so we can keep you up to date.

What are people's thoughts on doing a short online game via skype or roll20?

Zander-AST

Samantha Hendron

Oct 25, 2014, 1:35:33 PM10/25/14
to Alexander Kevin, Tgn Chicago
Not a big fan of roll 20 because it doesn't cooperate with people all that well sometimes.  Maybe skype

crusher.bonegnawer

Oct 25, 2014, 1:49:53 PM10/25/14
to Samantha Hendron, Alexander Kevin, Tgn Chicago
Skype I can do as well. When and what time?

Crusher
Rough coat fighter for Rat
Adren of the nation
Alpha of Second Chances

--------

No Face
Wolf born to Griffon without moon
Fostern of the nation
Omega of Raven's Blood Talons

Morgan Black

Oct 25, 2014, 1:55:41 PM10/25/14
to Brian Hirvela, tgn...@googlegroups.com, Alexander Kevin, Samantha Hendron

Im down for Skype heck lots of skype

Lightning Way

Oct 25, 2014, 2:49:48 PM10/25/14
to Morgan Black, Brian Hirvela, tgn...@googlegroups.com, Alexander Kevin, Samantha Hendron
I'm down for Skype.

Randi tpo Lightning Way

truthofmistake

Oct 25, 2014, 3:19:46 PM10/25/14
to crusher.bonegnawer, Samantha Hendron, Alexander Kevin, Tgn Chicago
Also can we get sheets updated and dt taken care of. Also i have questions about resetting our pack cuz a lot of people are not responding

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3

Obsidian Butterfly

Oct 25, 2014, 3:20:47 PM10/25/14
to truthofmistake, crusher.bonegnawer, Samantha Hendron, Alexander Kevin, Tgn Chicago
I'm good skyping.
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

Alexander Kevin

Oct 25, 2014, 3:31:12 PM10/25/14
to Lightning Way, Morgan Black, Brian Hirvela, tgn...@googlegroups.com, Samantha Hendron
Feel free to add my skype zander.kevin and we'll figure out a time we can do this in the near future.

Zander