Training the Sept

crusher.bonegnawer

Dec 8, 2014, 2:50:30 PM12/8/14
to tgn...@googlegroups.com
Crusher will come from the forge and will howl for the cliaths and foaterns to gather around.

Once gathered he will say "I come with some good news. I have recently talked to a Silent Strider who goes by the name "Steals from the Shadows". I fought with her pack during the Gary attack and they were kind enough to help us today. So, what did I learn? I learned about that which you want to destroy, Vampires. Today's instruction will be intense and I will test you and repeat things to ingrain it in your head. You see, the way to destroy you enemy is to know your enemy and that is what I intend to do today, educate you on your enemy. Any questions before I begin?"

((As a note, I will be teaching everyone Vampire Lore x2))

Crusher
Rough coat fighter for Rat
Adren of the nation
Alpha of Second Chances