pgs. 47 & 49

1 view
Skip to first unread message

mpa...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 23, 2007, 10:51:48 AM7/23/07
to tg.book
Sorry if this was already caught, but on pg. 47, the
@expose(template="bookmark.templates.list")
before the list function should be
@expose(template="bookmarker.templates.list")

Also, to have the code work with the template on pg. 49, in function
list,
return dict(bookmark=b)
should be
return dict(bookmarks=b)

Navajo Demar

unread,
Jul 23, 2007, 2:47:58 PM7/23/07
to tgb...@googlegroups.com
someone would patch these Fixes in an single files for people.

- Dewclaws

Mark Ramm

unread,
Jul 23, 2007, 5:46:01 PM7/23/07
to tgb...@googlegroups.com
On 7/23/07, Navajo Demar <dewc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> someone would patch these Fixes in an single files for people.

not sure what you mean, there's a page on the google group which
provides a place to put all the addendum for the book. It's also
linked off of the turbogearsbook.com website, as is a downloadable
working version of all the code examples.

--Mark Ramm

Navajo Demar

unread,
Jul 23, 2007, 7:26:41 PM7/23/07
to tgb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I've never noted that yet. I've just picked up the book and
joined the group. Thanks

Mark Ramm

unread,
Jul 23, 2007, 7:58:01 PM7/23/07
to tgb...@googlegroups.com
No problem!

On 7/23/07, Navajo Demar <dewc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, I've never noted that yet. I've just picked up the book and
> joined the group. Thanks
>
>
> On 7/23/07, Mark Ramm <mark.mch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 7/23/07, Navajo Demar <dewc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > someone would patch these Fixes in an single files for people.
> >
> > not sure what you mean, there's a page on the google group which
> > provides a place to put all the addendum for the book. It's also
> > linked off of the turbogearsbook.com website, as is a downloadable
> > working version of all the code examples.
> >
> > --Mark Ramm
> >
> > >
> >
>
> >
>


--
Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com
blog: www.compoundthinking.com/blog

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages