TFTC (ACP50) summer meeting announcement

Leclercq Ludovic

Feb 13, 2023, 4:32:02 AM2/13/23
to tft_friends
Dear Members and Friends,

I hope you are all doing well.

It was announced in the last TFT newsletter issue, but I would like to draw your attention personally to a very important event for our committee life: the next summer meeting! This three days event will be the occasion to discuss the latest research in our field and to hold the summer committee meeting in person (zoom access will also be provided).

It will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from July 26th-28th, 2023. The TFTC summer meeting invites papers on topics including but not limited to Urban traffic flow operations theory and models, Traffic flow theory and AI, Active mode flow operations, Traffic flow and automation, etc.

The abstract submission deadline for the summer meeting is March 15th, 2023.

A selection of data-related abstracts will be invited for submission to a special issue of Data Science for Transportation Journal.

Also, if you are interested in submitting an abstract to the International Symposium on Transportation Data & Modelling (ISTDM2023), please note that the deadline has just been extended to March, 5th: https://joint-research-centre.ec.europa.eu/events/istdm2023-2023-06-19_en .

Best regards,

Ludovic Leclercq, chair of the TFTC (ACP50) committee