TFTC General webinar: Eunhan Ka -- Friday, Mar 17th @ 11 AM EDT

Garyoung Lee

Mar 9, 2023, 1:59:50 PM3/9/23
to tft_friends

230317 Eunhan Ka_Flyer.png

Hello All,

We are glad to announce our next TFTC webinar, which will be held on Friday, March 17th at 11 AM EDT. Since the daylight savings start on March 12, so please be aware of the time!

Our speaker, Eunhan Ka, will give a presentation entitled “A Physics-Informed Machine Learning for Generalized Bathtub Model in Large-Scale Urban Networks”

Join the webinar on Zoom through the link: https://gatech.zoom.us/j/96551586204

Check out the details of the webinar and the calendar file you can save to your calendar app below.  Also, you can find out your local time of the webinar here.

We hope to see you there.

Warm regards,

Garyoung Lee
Georgia Tech

230317 Eunhan Ka_Flyer.pdf
230317 Eunhan Ka.ics

Garyoung Lee

Mar 16, 2023, 8:27:57 PM3/16/23
to tft_friends
This is a friendly reminder of TOMORROW's webinar.

Hope to see you there.