New at TextWragler

Thatiana Cruz

Aug 2, 2017, 8:49:25 AM8/2/17
to TextWrangler Talk
Hi guys!

Super new at this and trying to teach myself - so please bear with me.

I am using the book HTML & CSS Design and Building websites book. They tell us to use TextWrangler for Macs.

I'm on the images chapter. But I think I might have done something wrong. I have the .html files saved on my desktop under a folder I created. And under that folder I have an "images" folder - but when I write my on TextWrangler is not finding it.

I am thinking I saved on the wrong place...can anyone shed a light here?

thanks!

Kendall Conrad

Aug 5, 2017, 8:38:03 AM8/5/17
to TextWrangler Talk
This distro group is really for the TextWrangler application itself, not a HTML/CSS group, and the problem you're having sounds like it deals with the HTML or CSS you're writing, not the application. You also didn't supply any of your code you're trying so can't really help with what you're asking. Don't know if you're trying to show an image with HTML or CSS, and what you've tried.